mailx for 3b1 ver 3.0

Steve Wampler sbw at naucse.UUCP
Mon Jun 20 10:44:57 AEST 1988

>From article <4505 at killer.UUCP>, by sean at killer.UUCP (Sean McCollister):
> In article <916 at flatline.UUCP>, erict at flatline.UUCP (j eric townsend) writes:
>> I recently saw a reference to "getting mailx from The Store!".  I [...]
> As far as I know, mailx for unix-pc is available only to AT&T employees.
> but I don't believe those "Private" things have become public.)

Ok, I'll believe that.  Now, what can us po' folk do to try and get that
changed?  Is there anyone we should write in such an attempt, or is this
one of those decisions that is controlled by lawyers?  I don't have to have
everything, but there are some "Private" things I'd like to have.  (Aw,
come on, ATT, think of this as a bone tossed to us faithful dogs who liked
the UNIX-PC enough to buy one before the fire-sale!)
--
	Steve Wampler
	{....!arizona!naucse!sbw}