External full height drives?

Michael michael at stb.UUCP
Wed Jun 22 18:02:39 AEST 1988

Is it possible to use a full height external drive on the 7300?

Does anyone know where to start patching to use all 17 of the sectors on a
track instead of just 16? How about a 512 byte filesystem instead of a 1K
one?

Can the SCSI board access more than one SCSI device? Is the driver for it
general, or hardwired for only one drive?

Can the window manager be patched to allow moving/resizing of a window without
a boarder? How about moving over the entire screen, not just the middle part.
And does anyone know how to get it to scroll text faster?

				Michael
: ---
: Michael Gersten			 uunet.uu.net!denwa!stb!michael
:				sdcsvax!crash!gryphon!denwa!stb!michael
: What would have happened if we had lost World War 2. Well, the west coast
: would be owned by Japan, we would all be driving foreign cars, hmm...