BSD stuff --> libndir and libdbm

Alex S. Crain alex at umbc3.UMD.EDU
Mon Jun 13 14:08:58 AEST 1988

In article <385 at icus.UUCP> lenny at icus.UUCP (Lenny Tropiano) writes:
>I have the dirent routines that work fine with cshar...  As for dbm there
>isn't really a FULL-IMPLEMENTATION available for the UNIX pc.  I've seen
>dbz that works good with news... (so I've been told)
>
>--- cut here --- --- cut here --- --- cut here --- --- cut here ---

			[sorces ommitted]

	I logged in today for the express purpose of scoring the man pages
for the directory routines so that I could spend all night (or less, hopefully)
writing a BSD directory library.

	On a whim, I decided to read news first.

	This was the first message.

	[insert theme from the twilight zone here]

	Thanks, lenny.

--
					:alex.

nerwin!alex at umbc3.umd.edu