UNIXpc Gnu Emacs update

Karl Kleinpaste karl at triceratops.cis.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jun 3 23:10:20 AEST 1988

brant at manta.UUCP writes:
   Anonymous UUCP access to the distribution is provided by
   osu-cis, but I'm not sure of the details

The instructions for getting into osu-cis for GNU and other products
are posted every now and then to comp.sources.d; check a nearby
archive site if you don't have the article around, or write me mail
and I'll send it to you.  If you already have the instructions, the
first thing to do when getting things from osu-cis is to get a fresh
copy of that document, because we update the items available on
osu-cis much more frequently than the complete instructions get
posted.

--Karl