scsi disk (IDT)

Gary Sanders gws at n8emr.UUCP
Fri Jun 10 00:43:40 AEST 1988

I talked with IDT again today and got some more info on the scsi
interface for the 7300/3b1.. Release date is first part of july.
Intro price is $350 and will include scsi board and drivers.
board is warranted for 1 year.

Still not a lot of info on what the scsi drivers will support. I did
make it know that I along with several local folks are interested
in connecting the scsi buss back to a scsi to 506 interface so we
can use cheaper 506 disk.

IDT is looking (down the road) at having tape backup as well as scsi
disk available in package deals.

Looks like this will be an easy way to increase your disk space..
scsi board, scsi to 506 interface and a bunch of cheap 506 10/20/40mb disk.
Now you have a use for that old 10mb you took out when you got the system..

--
Gary W. Sanders				HAM/SWL BBS 614-457-4227
(uucp) gws at n8emr 			(uucp) osu-cis!n8emr!gws