HDB

Stewart gmark at ihlpf.ATT.COM
Fri Mar 18 12:05:21 AEST 1988

I've gotten a copy of Honey-DanBer UUCP.  I see that it appears to
display the blocks transmitted as it works, which is nice.  However,
what are the other advantages?  I'm told it's "not even worth fixing"
the standard UUCP after having HDB.  Is HDB more dependable?  (I've
got a devil of a time with long transmissions/receipts over
phone lines from home.  Are any UUCPs "restartable" such that they
can figure out where they left off if interrupted?)  Thanks in advance.

					G. Mark Stewart
I will log off and wait for my answer.	ATT-BTL Naperville, ix1g266
					ixlpq!gms 979-0914