Reimplementation of BSD chown(1) command

Arnold D. Robbins arnold at skeeve.UUCP
Mon Mar 21 13:29:00 AEST 1988

In article <125 at skeeve.UUCP> I wrote:
>The following piece of code has been doanted to the Free Software Foundation
>(aka the GNU project) and should be considered copyright by them, even though
>I wrote it.
>
> [ stuff deleted ... ]
>/*
> * chown.c
> * [ more deleted ]
> *
> * This program belongs to the Free Software Foundation, their copyright
> * and copying rules apply.
> */

After some email correspondence with the Free Software Foundation, it turns
out I did not do this correctly. Therefore, I am explicitly abandoning
any copyrights to the source code posted in <125 at skeeve.UUCP> and labeling
that program completely Public Domain.

Anyone who wants to may do anything they please with the code. I will be
working with FSF to get it included as part of GNU. Meanwhile, the code is
completely Public Domain.

If you wish to contribute code to the GNU project, be sure to contact them
first. DO NOT post it or do anything else with it until they've had a chance
to take it and put their copyright on it.

[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
[ inews filler ! ]
--
Arnold Robbins -- The Basement Computer
UUCP:	{ gatech, emory, gt-eedsp, bakerst, gladys }!skeeve!arnold

/bin/csh: Just Say NO!