Is there a command for

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.UUCP
Sun Mar 20 16:16:17 AEST 1988

In article <869 at ddsw1.UUCP> dino at ddsw1.UUCP (Laura Watson) writes:
|>Is there a shell(?) command on the Unix PC for switching the ph0 line
|>from data to voice and vice versa without having to toggle it manually
|>on the LINE SELECT button?  If so, which of these here big fat
|>manuals would explain it?  (It's not in my permuted System V index).
|>If not, could I write some kind of program to do it?  (I have version
|>3.5 of the regular software.)

	What you are looking for is... phtoggle.  I think it only
exists in the 3.51 release.  I don't seem to remember it in prior
releases (specifically 3.5).   I don't know if you can copy someone's
phtoggle from a 3.51 system and it will work?  Doubt it... You might
want to consider upgrading that way.   They did a lot of enhancements
to the Phone Manager in 3.51!

							-Lenny

--
US MAIL  : Lenny Tropiano, ICUS Computer Group        IIIII  CCC U   U  SSS
           PO Box 1                                     I   C    U   U S