Anyone selling EIA+memory and tape drives for the UNIX PC?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.UUCP
Sun Mar 6 11:42:10 AEST 1988

I'm looking for an inexpensive option to upgrading my system to more
memory and a way to backup using tape.   I know Craig (cmv at looney) is
working on alternative hardware options to get more disk space (two
hard drives and tape drives for IBM PC's that use floppy controller).

Is anyone willing to sell USED boards or TAPE drives let me know!  I'm
willing to buy these (if the price is right) ... Thanks.

							-Lenny
--
US MAIL  : Lenny Tropiano, ICUS Computer Group        IIIII  CCC U   U  SSS
           PO Box 1                                     I   C    U   U S