Unix PCs for sale

William Maddox maddox at renoir.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Aug 1 08:55:34 AEST 1989

Unix PCs for Sale
=================

I have the following equipment for sale:

   1.	AT&T 7300 Unix PC, 512K RAM, 20Mb disk, Unix 3.51 Foundation Set

	  * clean and in excellent working order

   2.	AT&T 3b1 Unix PC, 2Mb RAM, 67Mb disk, Unix 3.51 Foundation Set

	  * disk drive (Miniscribe 6085) is dead,
	    but machine is otherwise in working order

	  * low hours, less than 3 mo. powered up

   3.	512K RAM expansion board

   4.   Combo board: 2 serial ports, sockets for 1Mb RAM
	with 512Kb installed

   5.   Unix Development Tools  (compiler, assembler, etc.)

   6.   Technical Manual (hardware schematics, etc.)

   7.   Several boxes of 5.25in diskettes, including software
	from unix-pc.sources

I'm asking $2000 for the complete package.  This is a great deal for
someone who wants to set up a multi-line Unix BBS on the combo board.

I'd like to sell all of this as a package, preferably to someone in
the Bay area who can pick it up at my apartment in Berkeley.  I can
arrange shipping for buyers outside the Bay area at additional cost.

Bill Maddox

(415) 849-0462
maddox at renoir.berkeley.edu
...!ucbvax!renoir!maddox