Unix PC boards for sale

Jon H. LaBadie jon at jonlab.UUCP
Tue Aug 1 16:32:51 AEST 1989

In article <800 at bagend.UUCP>, jan at bagend.UUCP (Jan Isley) writes:

> 	DOS 73		$500 each or best offer
>
> DOS 73 BOARDS:  I do not have original disks or manuals for these.

I recently posted a note about a DOS-73 card I was selling.  My asking
price was $550.  WELL ....   I did not get any reasonable offers, i.e.
something close to $550.  So, in light of Jan's offer of a number of
DOS-73 boards at $500, I reduce my price to $500 also.  But in the
spirt of competition, I contrast my ONE board with Jan's > ONE.

	I will provide the board
	Plus, the disk, including the ever popular DOS 3.1  :-)
	Plus, the doucumentation!
	Plus, the original packing materials
	Plus, an official at&t list of compatible dos applications
	Plus, an official ag&t list of uncompatible dos applications

WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR 500 DOLLARS - a ginsu knife maybe?

Really, I do have a card available for sale.  If you are considering
adding DOS compatiblity to your 3b1/7300, consider my slightly used
DOS-73 board.

--
Jon LaBadie
{att, princeton, bcr}!jonlab!jon