sockets & ptys

Bradley Smith bes at holin.ATT.COM
Tue Aug 8 02:51:15 AEST 1989

Well this is to alert anyone working with Alex's socket code.
Since there is no select(), I decided to write one, and have a
working version for the read bitmask. I have also merged the pty
code and socket code so that select (for the read side) now works
for the master side of the pty (working on more).

Now a question. I want select to work on the /dev/window as well
(like stdin, stdout) but you can't access data in other loadable
devices.  I thought of find out what address the struct tty is at
and looking at it that way.  Does anyone have an idea?
--
Bradley Smith
Computer Systems Offer Integration Laboratory