DOS-73 and Flight Simulator

Bob Ames bob at rush.cts.com
Thu Aug 3 10:42:50 AEST 1989

Which version of Flight Simulator runs on the UNIX PC?
Are there any tricks to getting it going?

Is there any way to get a bootable disk, such as Infocom`s Hitchhikers`
Guide to the Galaxy to run on the UNIX-PC?

Any way to get more than 412K available to DOS?

Do any Color Card Simulators work with this Hercules Emulation?

and finally, does anyone know it CPM-86 works to allow running of
CPM software under UNIX under DOS?  I wonder of there are any UNIX
simulators I could run under CP/M under DOS under UNIX  |-)

How about a nice Craig Votava/Lenny-type posting telling about all of
the software that runs on the DOS-73...

Bob Ames

Bob Ames   The National Organization for  the Reform of Marijuana Laws, NORML
"Pot is the world's best source of complete protein, alcohol fuel, and paper,
is the best fire de-erosion seed, and is america's largest cash crop." - USDA
bob at rush.cts.com or ncr-sd!rush!bob at nosc.mil  or rutgers!ucsd!ncr-sd!rush!bob
619-741-UN2X "We each pay a fabulous price for our visions of paradise," Rush