UNIX PC software upgrade

Kurt Grutzmacher grutz at attctc.Dallas.TX.US
Thu Aug 3 05:47:32 AEST 1989

I recently traded my IBM XT clone for a 3B1 (stupid person, eh?) and found
out that the SysV that came with the machine was dated 1985 and only
version 2.0!!  They obviously didn't know what a computer was.

I'm looking for the current release of the software .. is there any way to
update it without having to spend bucoos of bucks (starving college student
look mode on) .. puuuullleeeezzeeee?

If anyone around the DFW area has it that I could <ahem> borrow, i'd sure
appreciate it....  thanks....

				grutz at attctc.Dallas.TX.US