Large programs core dumping upon execution

was-John McMillan jcm at mtunb.ATT.COM
Tue Aug 8 05:42:22 AEST 1989

In article <212 at unf7.UUCP> unf7!comhex!sysop at bikini.cis.ufl.edu writes:

>That was it!  I took out all the programs that were using shared memory
>and everything is working fine now.
>
>You say the problem has been fixed?  I assume we'll see the fixes in the
>upcoming fix disk?

	I say: the problem is fixed in currently available fix-disk --
	to the best of MY recollection.  Regardless, the fixed source
	has been submitted & accepted, so far as I know.  If this is
	a problem, and you will accept a *3.51* experimental kernel,
	submit an E-mail address to moi:	^^^^^^^^^^^^

		att!mtunb!jcm

john mcmillan	-- as above -- Growling on forever....