Needs a Pascal Compiler for UNIX-pc

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Sun Aug 20 09:12:08 AEST 1989

Narotham Reddy is asking about a PASCAL compiler for the UNIXPC ...

LPI designs, produces and markets a line of language compilers for the
UNIXPC and other systems; their products are reputedly state-of-the-art
and include BASIC, C, Cobol, Debug, Fortran, PASCAL, PL/1 and RPG-II.

You get what you pay for; that is, their products are NOT inexpensive and
are top quality.

The last address I have for them (my literature from Uniforum seems to be
"temporarily misplaced", so this info is from the UNIX Products Directory
published by /usr/group (which IS now Uniforum!)):

	Language Processors, Inc.
	400-1 Totten Pond Road
	Waltham, MA  02154

	617/890-1155		fax: 617/890-5633	telex: 951-671

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR)  ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]