PEP FastLink on a 3b1

Jan Isley jan at bagend.UUCP
Mon Aug 7 23:08:19 AEST 1989

In article <8913 at attctc.Dallas.TX.US> grutz at attctc.Dallas.TX.US (Kurt Grutzmacher) writes:
>Is it possible to put a FastLink PEP modem on the 3B1?  I see that the internal
>serial port only goes up to 9600 baud, so there goes 19.2k, but after watching
>it really screw up the Courier HST, I'm quite suspicious if I should even
>attempt this feat.  Any suggestions?

I am typing this on a 3b1 which has a T2500 on it set at 19.2k.  Works great!
See John Milton's "prtty" program posted a few months ago to unix-pc.sources.
It will tell you everything you need to know.

Jan
---
jan at bagend | gatech!bagend!jan | h (404)434-1335 | w (404)425-5700

	Humankind cannot bear very much reality.   T. S. Eliot