Upgrading 3b1 serial card with RAM

Mike Proicou mike at captain.UUCP
Mon Aug 28 09:11:17 AEST 1989

I have a 2 port serial card for the 7300/3B1 with no RAM on it.  All of the
spaces for the RAM chips and some support chips are soldered over.  Is it
possible to instal RAM chips and whatever support chips are necessary
and get a working 2 Meg (I assume) RAM card???  Has anybody tried this???
It would make for a lot of work clearing the holes in the board, is it
worth it?  How do I find out what support chips I need?

Mike
--
Mike Proicou                                 | The supreme irony of life is
mproicou at blackbird.afit.af.mil               | that hardly anyone gets out