dirent libraries

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Mon Dec 18 11:51:02 AEST 1989

lj at spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) in <897 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> writes:

	If any 3B1 user has found a source for Doug Gwynn's dirent
	libraries, I would appreciate a copy of what you have or info
	on where you found it.

	Thanks.
	--
	Len Jacobs
	lj at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM

One location is cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu [ IP 128.146.8.62 ] in the
pub/att7300 directory wherein is found a README.Z which, when uncompressed,
produces the following (only the pertinent info shown for this posting):

	   Contents of AT&T UNIXpc Software Area on osu-cis
File: index; last edit on 13 December 1989.
Notes:

All *.cpio files are created using cpio -oBc.  *.sh files are shar
archives.  *.Z files are compressed.  If a listed file is not followed
by a description, then it means I haven't had a chance to look at the
item and find out what it is.  Of course, everything is provided as-is
and with absolutely no warranty of any kind.

This archive is being maintained by Brant Cheikes.  Comments,
questions, suggestions, etc., should be sent by electronic mail to
brant at manta.pha.pa.us or brant at linc.cis.upenn.edu (or, for simple
uucp sites, bpa!manta!brant).

And, now, to the FILE IN QUESTION:

	-rw-r-----  1 ftp      30          59565 Oct  3 23:19 posix.cpio.Z

	Library of POSIX-compatible C routines (includes Doug Gwyn's dirent
	library).