3B1-type case tops; are they available?

Steve Wahl steve at ntmtka.mn.org
Tue Dec 12 08:15:12 AEST 1989

I am thinking about putting a larger disk into my 7300, along with
the heftier 3B1 power supply that I picked up a while back due to some
info posted here.  I've heard mention of "3B1" case tops that have a bump
in them so that a full height hard disk drive will fit in the system; in
fact I believe I saw someone say they were available somewhere.  If you
(the reader) know where, could you please E-mail this information to me?

Thanks!

--> Steve
--
Steve Wahl
Northern Telecom, Inc.       (612) 932-8079
S-100, 9701 Data Park        steve at ntmtka.mn.org
Minnetonka, MN 55343         {rosevax,bungia}!ntmtka!steve