S4BUS Spec only order shipped ...

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Tue Dec 5 17:06:05 AEST 1989

For those who ordered the "s4bus specificiations ONLY", they will be
shipped tomorrow, December 5th, USPS.  As you can probably tell
the s4bus specs came back from the copy center today.

I cannot accept at this point any more orders for the s4bus spec.  The
offer for $5.00 has expired.   This is to prevent me from having to
ordered the s4bus spec with the UNIX PC Reference Manual, they will
be shipped together.   If you haven't been paying attention the manuals
are on the way to _ME_, and should start to ship by early next week.

Again the "ref-order at icus.islp.ny.us" server will keep you up to date on
these things.
	(Format of message sent to server:)

PATH	email-path back to you...
LNAME	Last_Name
ZIP	Zip_Code
^^
Make sure you put the keywords ...  All three components must be present
and valid for assured reply.

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |