dirent libraries

Mark H. Weber mhw at lock60.UUCP
Tue Dec 19 16:05:07 AEST 1989

In article <897 at ursa-major.SPDCC.COM> lj at ursa-major.spdcc.COM (Len Jacobs) writes:

>If any 3B1 user has found a source for Doug Gwynn's dirent
>libraries, I would appreciate a copy of what you have or info
>on where you found it.

These are available via anonymous ftp or uucp from the 3b1 archives on
cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu in directory /pub/att7300 in the file posix.cpio.Z.

Also available, for those of you who missed them, are the recent postings
of "rocks" and "tetrix".

--
Mark H. Weber ( mhw at Schuylkill.Canal.Org )           "Schuylkill" (skool' kill)
 Mont Clare   ( ...!uunet!lgnp1!lock60!mhw )           is a Dutch word meaning