anonymous ftp sites?

Mike Haertel mike at umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU
Fri Dec 15 17:57:41 AEST 1989

I'm looking for the names of sites that have anonymous ftp
repositories containing stuff for the unix pc.  I already
know about cheops.cis.ohio-state.edu.  I'm especially interested
in finding stuff formerly on the now-supposedly-defunct STORE.
I once heard the name of a site carrying that stuff, but
have unfortunately forgotten it.  Please mail me if you know
anything; I will summarize to the net.
--
Mike Haertel <mike at ai.mit.edu>
"Everything there is to know about playing the piano can be taught