Progress Report: AT&T UNIX pc Reference Manuals: THEY'RE HERE!

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Wed Dec 6 10:06:23 AEST 1989

The subject line says it all...  They arrived freight motor carrier
today, all twenty boxes of five manuals each.   All the manuals are
in *perfect* condition, still shrink-wrapped and ready to be shipped.

I also picked up the 100 14"x12"x3" boxes today from the packaging
company, and I'm ready to go.   In the next day or so, the checks
will start to be cashed, and very soon after that, as early as
tomorrow (12/6) or Wednesday (12/7), the manuals will start to be
shipped UPS.

Please refrain on asking me questions like "Is my manual shipped?
When will it be shipped?" etc.  Use the "ref-order at icus.islp.ny.us"
service.

I will try to ship the manuals on a FIFO basis ... first orders
that came in, will be the first to go out (this is to be fair to
all those concerned).   If all goes well I'm hoping to have all
the manuals shipped by this time next week.

Off to packaging-land ...

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |