AT&T UNIX PC Reference Manuals -- Round #2 (ONLY 25 more ordered).

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Sat Dec 9 09:09:05 AEST 1989

The first round of 100 manuals sold out -- there were some very late stragglers
and some who showed an interested in getting in on the deal.   I'm taking
a chance that I could get rid of some more, so I today ordered 25 more manuals.
They should be shipped early next week, and should arrive at the end of next
week, or the following week.  Do expect a delay with the holidays coming in
receiving a manual if you order one now.  Hopefully before the end of the
month I'll be done with this deal, and it probably will not come back again.
Sooooo... if you are interested this is your _LAST_ chance.

Here are the details to receive the Reference Manual and s4bus specs...

		ICUS Software Systems,
		UNIX PC Reference Manual Deal! + s4bus
		Lenny Tropiano
		PO Box 1
		Islip Terrace, New York  11752

		$105 US dollars, payable to Lenny Tropiano.

Take care once again...

-Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |