wanted: serialport, RAM/7300,3b1

David Small dsmall at well.UUCP
Tue Dec 19 17:13:45 AEST 1989

I have a 7300 / 3b1 with 40 meg hard disk.

	I would like to get a multiple serial port, as using a manual
switchbox to multiplex /dev/tty000 is getting quite old, and added RAM.
I am no expert on the 7300; there may be "combo" cards that do this.
I seem to recall pricing something like that and it was very high.

	I am willing to trade a DOS-73 board, perfect condition, all disks,
manuals, etc. Works great. Cash / whatever can make up any difference any way.

	I previously posted a similar note offering to barter the DOS-73 board,
but I can't verify I did it right; and I'm not an expert with postnews by
the most charitable of criticism. If it made it twice, I apologize.

	Thank you. I can be contacted at this address, or at
hplabs!boulder.edu!tcr!dsmall

	-- thanks, Dave / Gadgets by Small