3.51 Development Set

John McMillan jcm at mtunb.ATT.COM
Sat Dec 9 04:11:39 AEST 1989

In article <1715 at mtunb.ATT.COM> jcm at mtunb.UUCP (John McMillan) writes:
:-{ In article <24718 at cup.portal.com> Andrew at cup.portal.com (andrew scott lagodzinski) writes:
:-{ :
:-{ >	I am interested in buying the Development Set for 3.51, but
:-{ >have no clue as to where to look for it.
:-{
:-{ 	I am told that dialing
                vvvvvvvvvvvvvv-----IGNORE THIS NUMBER!
:-{ 		1-800-432-1212
                      ^^^ -------- Whatta BOZO!  It took 3 calls on my
				part to get the proper number for him,
				then when I type in the prefix from the
				2nd number I called.

				The correct number is:
                1-800-247-1212
				And thanks to Bruce Stewart for directing
				my attention to it.  [Or being the FIRST
				of thousands to do so ?-) ]

:-{ 	puts you in contact with someone who will tell you where to go
:-{ 	for the packages you request.

john mcmillan	-- att!mtunb!jcm -- BLITHERING for self, not THEM