TeX, any answers?

Arnold D. Robbins arnold at skeeve.UUCP
Wed Feb 22 15:00:59 AEST 1989

Did we ever reach a conclusion as to the availability of TeX for the
Unix/PC?  I was able to pick up the DVI previewer from hotel.cis.ksu.edu.
And I saw the source for C-TeX.  But I was hoping to find a binary
for TeX already compiled so that I wouldn't have to go to a lot of
trouble and make room on my disk.

Basically, all I would like to be able to do is run TeX and use the previewer.
I don't intend to do any printing off my 3B1, so I don't need all the font
bitmaps and stuff.

Thanks in Advance,
--
"Crack-pot societies of all kinds sprang up everwhere, advocating everything
from absolutism to anarchy. Queer cults arose, preaching free love, the