AT&T Unix PC 7300 for sale

egray at fthood.UUCP egray at fthood.UUCP
Mon Feb 20 02:19:00 AEST 1989

Howdy netlanders...

For sale, my AT&T Unix PC 7300.  For those you aren't familiar with the
Unix PC 7300, it is a virtual memory Unix box running System V Release 1
(plus a whole lot from Release 2).  It does not run MSDOS unless you
purchase a MSDOS coprocessor board.

AT&T Unix PC 7300:
	2MB RAM on the motherboard
	40MB Seagate ST251 hard drive
	Keyboard and 3 button mouse
	Hi-res 20MHZ (720x348) bit mapped screen
	360k floppy (compatible for Unix and MSDOS)
	Serial and Parallel Ports
	3 tip/ring RJ11 phone jacks
	3 internal expantion bus slots
	300/1200 baud internal modem
	Battery Backup clock / Calendar

Software:
	Unix 3.51 System software and Manuals
	Unix 3.51 Development System software and Manuals
	Tons of Public Domain software
	Everything on my hard disk except the user accounts.

Price:
	$1500.00

Emmet P. Gray				US Army, HQ III Corps & Fort Hood
...!uunet!uiucuxc!fthood!egray		Attn: AFZF-DE-ENV
					Directorate of Engineering & Housing
					Environmental Management Office
					Fort Hood, TX 76544-5057