PComm & UNIX-PC archive site(s) solicited

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Sat Feb 25 21:28:48 AEST 1989

Due to recent heavy workload at the office, I've been absent from Usenet
for 2 months and missed the recent posting of PComm v1.2

Any information about archive sites that would contain that (and other)
posting(s) for the UNIXpc would be greatly appreciated.

I'm ONLY interested in "uucp"-able sites (ain't got no FTP stuff 'ere).

Just uucp'd killer!/bbsys4/sources/unix-pc/Index and it appears that file
hasn't been updated in a l-o-n-g time.  aeras' index only shows the old
version of PComm.

Thanks in advance!

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]