Hotkey?

Gary Sanders gws at n8emr.UUCP
Thu Feb 23 15:48:05 AEST 1989

In article <7277 at killer.DALLAS.TX.US> wnp at killer.Dallas.TX.US (Wolf Paul) writes:

>I noticed references to a "hotkey" utility from the STORE, which
>would permit one to very quickly switch through the windows without
>using the RESUME key.

	The utility you want is called WMGR (window manager).
I am not sure if it is available to non AT&T users. There were some
files that was not suppose to be made available to non AT&T
people.

--
Gary W. Sanders (osu-cis!n8emr!gws), 72277,1325, N8EMR @ W8CQK
(ip addr) 44.70.0.1 [Ohio AMPR address coordinator]