Question about windows and processor time (3b1)

Randy Orrison randy at cctb.mn.org
Thu Feb 23 08:45:05 AEST 1989

In article <356 at flatline.UUCP> erict at flatline.UUCP (j eric townsend) writes:
| Using the new wmgr from THE STORE -- the one that lets you hot key through
| the windows -- page through the windows at about one per second.

The 'new wmgr'?  The stock wmgr on my 3.51 system lets me hot key
through the windows with Shift-Suspend.  What does the new one do that
mine doesn't?

	-randy
Randy Orrison - Chemical Computer Thinking Battery - randy at cctb.mn.org
(aka randy@{umn-cs.uucp, ux.acss.umn.edu, umnacvx.bitnet, garnet.uucp})
	"Blow a lawyer to pieces / It's the obvious way
	 Don't wait for a thesis / Do it today"		- Al Stewart