Question about VDI libraries..

j eric townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Tue Feb 14 11:57:24 AEST 1989

Has anyone tried writing/modifying a driver to work with the VDI Libs?

I haven't looked into it too much, and I wanted to see if anyone had tried
it, how hard it was, etc.

The project I have in mind:  device drivers to work with popular color
home micros to provide cheap and dirty color output for those of us
on a low budget.  (C'mon, how many of you have an 8bit Commodore, Atari,
Apple, et al in the closet or in the basement that isn't being used. :-)

Email, and I'll summarize if there's any interest.

--
J. Eric Townsend                 | "When I was a boy, we didn't have MTV.
uunet!nuchat!flatline!erict      | We had to take drugs and go to concerts..."