Help w/ DOS-73 & dialins

James Carter jac at penguin.UUCP
Tue Jul 11 00:26:27 AEST 1989

I have an application which requires that I set up a dialin user with the
capability of running the DOS-73 board/software on my 3B1. I am having a
problem in getting the terminal to respond correctly when the DOS starts
up. Under UNIX, it works just great. I have tried it as an ADM-31, a VT100,
and a TVI925, all to no avail. The DOS manual provided by ATT addresses the
ATT 510 and 513 terminals, but says nothing about any others. Could some
kind soul give me a suggestion about where to start looking for this fix?

Thanks,
	JC