unix-pc news feed available (was Re: Too much cross-posting?)

Bud Hovell bbh at whizz.uucp
Fri Jul 14 11:35:23 AEST 1989

In article <788 at bagend.UUCP> jan at bagend.UUCP (Jan Isley) writes:
>Sorry, but this reminds me of the bully on the playground when I was in the
>second grade.  This "I don't like the way you do something and if you don't
>do it like I want you to I'm going to make a scene and stomp my feet" kind of
>attitude is really not productive.  It takes up much more space on my system
>than cross posting does and is certainly more tedious to have to wade through
>to get to the useful information that the rest of us read the news for.

Check your nit-picker, Jan - the filter need changing. :-)

No one is stomping his feet - evidently, your mind is made up on this
subject, and it is you who resent the possibility that further discussion
is worthwhile once you have "decided". And you express a concern about
"bullies"?

If you have a problem with disagreement with your views, then it is *you* who
are having a problem fitting into the real world. Get a grip.

                                 Bud Hovell

USENET: ...!{sun!nosun|tektronix!percival}!whizz!{bbh|postmaster|sysadmin}
USPO:   McCormick & Hovell, Inc., PO Box 1812, Lake Oswego, OR  USA 97035
MOTD:   "Vote NO!"