Wanted

Albert Hybl Dept of Biophysics SM hybl at mbph.UUCP
Fri Jul 28 03:35:35 AEST 1989

I would like to acquire an AT&T 3B1 with 2Meg RAM on the mother
board, a 67 Meg hard disk, keyboard and mouse, etc.  (Are there
any available with the AT&T warranty?)  I am also interested
in obtaining a combo board for the above system.

Please e-mail information of what is available and from
whom.  If you have some or all of the items for sale,
please include your asking price.

I will summarize the responses, if there are more than
I need.

Thanks in advance,
Albert Hybl, PhD.              Office UUCP: uunet!mimsy!mbph!hybl
Department of Biophysics       Home   UUCP: uunet!mimsy!mbph!hybl!ah
University of Maryland                CoSy: ahybl
School of Medicine
Baltimore, MD  21201                 Phone: (301) 328-7940 (Office)