LaTeX, previewer, etc.

PB Schechter pb at puff.cs.wisc.edu
Tue Jul 18 03:03:00 AEST 1989

I'd like to get started running TeX on my 3B1.  I have heard that there
is LaTeX (sp?) and a previewer available; can anyone tell me where I
can get them via anonymous ftp?  I'd like source (and, of course, a
makefile), if possible, as well as any instructions that might be handy
or necessary for getting things to run.  If you have all this (in perhaps
a tar file) and are willing to send if via e-mail, that would be great,
but otherwise, I'd prefer to use ftp, if possible.

Note:  If I will need gcc or something like that, please tell me; I have
       the general utilities (cc, etc.), but that's all, and would like
       to get this all working without too much hacking.

Thanks in advance for any help.

PB Schechter
pb at cs.wisc.edu