hard drive

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Sun Jul 30 06:05:58 AEST 1989

The problems regarding Miniscribe were related to me by staff at:

US Mach Systems (Fremont, CA)

Access Computer Technologies (Santa Clara, CA)

and 6 other vendors I called who advertise in COMPUTER CURRENTS and in
MICROTIMES; I flagged their ads in the latest issues, so I could cite their
names, too, if necessary, but having received the SAME story from so many
dealers independently strongly suggests to me the veracity of the assertion
Miniscribe is in SERIOUS trouble.

Re: US Mach and Access Comp. Tech.: these are vendors from whom I normally
buy drives (e.g. Miniscribe 3085) and they've NO reason to lie to me esp.
when I'm walking in there with cash in hand ready to buy more drives.