building Xlisp v.2.0 on a 7300

Paul Wagner wagner at umn-cs.CS.UMN.EDU
Thu May 18 04:28:03 AEST 1989

Hello,

I am trying to build Xlisp v.2.0 on a 7300.  I have all the xl*.c files
from a general pc distribution, but am lacking the unixstuff.c file which
contains the system-specific routines which should make this work on a
Unix system.  I tried modifying the pcstuff.c file to get rid of the
obviously DOS-type stuff and replace it with what I thought should work
on the 7300, but have not had success.  Thus, I'd greatly appreciate the
following:

1) Could someone send me a copy of unixstuff.c for Xlisp v.2.0?

2) If anyone has had any problems running Xlisp v.2.0 on a unix pc, or
	has any suggestions on parameter modification in the header file
	or other information that would help me build and run this
	optimally, please send/post that.

Thanks much,

Paul Wagner
wagner at umn-cs.cs.umn.edu - Internet