Mutant Ninja Software, etc.

Bill Kennedy bill at carpet.WLK.COM
Tue May 2 21:37:19 AEST 1989

I am posting this for Kris Kugel who can only access the net via
email.  Please mail replies, he will summarize and I will post
the summary if there's interest.  Forwarded mail follows:
I need to find out how to get around my 3b1's libraries
missing the routine setvbuf (the documentation claims
that it has the routine, but "strings" couldn't find
it in any of the real libraries, although it is in
the lint library)

Could you post a message on the net in the appropriate 3b1 group?
        Thanks, Kris
        ...ssbn!hico2!kak
--
Bill Kennedy  Internet: bill at ssbn.WLK.COM
                Usenet: {texbell,att,killer,sun!daver,cs.utexas.edu}!ssbn!bill