resash of X-windows and 3b1/7300's

J. Eric Townsend erict at flatline.UUCP
Sun May 21 18:02:44 AEST 1989

Ok, I remember at one point in the past the statement "X windows won't
happen on a 3b1/7300" being made.

Why?  I've just read some stuff on X-Windows, and it seems the whole
point of X-Windows is that you can make it work on a C64, if you try
hard enough. :-).  Seriously, tho, what's stopping a port to the 3b1?
--
"There's no way I'll crash this -- this is a *beer* truck, eh?" - Doug McKenzie
J. Eric Townsend