TCP for the unix-pc

David Herron -- One of the vertebrae david at ms.uky.edu
Thu May 4 03:16:49 AEST 1989

It's been awhile since this discussion was going on so my apologies ..

First off, I'm *VERY* interested in having TCP/IP on both my machines.
For the 3b1 I'll have to go with something "PD" ... which is fine ...
And I wanna help out with developing it too!

BUT I can't afford to tie up the parallel ports on either the 3b1 or
the Amiga.  I've got serial ports to spare .. but as people have
pointed out they give lots of interrupts and generally kill the machine.

The SCSI scheme would be nice.  I have a vague memory, hgowever, that
the SCSInet stuff required some extensions to SCSI.  Anybody know better?
--
<- David Herron; an MMDF guy                              <david at ms.uky.edu>
<- ska: David le casse\*'      {rutgers,uunet}!ukma!david, david at UKMA.BITNET