IBC Computer and Xenix

Stephen Cohen scohen at pilot.njin.net
Sun May 21 17:19:51 AEST 1989

I am interested in purchasing a IBC (Integrated Business Computers)
386:120 computer.  A possible configuration would consist of; 25
MHZ CPU, 40 ports, 8 megs RAM, 2 megs disk buffer, 370 meg hard
drive. 150 meg tape backup system. Running SCO Xenix V2.3.1.

It will be used to read and send vnews, mail, and support
approximately 40 users. We hope to expand to 80 users or more in the
near future.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could tell me about their
experiences using the IBC computer?
I am also interested in anyones experiences using Xenix to send and
receive mail, vnews and if anyone was able to port the talk command
to their system.
--

Sincerely,
Stephen Cohen