Help w/ status of sockets and ethernet card

Howard E. Motteler motteler at umbc3.UMBC.EDU
Thu Nov 23 13:02:46 AEST 1989

In article <26856 at moray.UUCP> judy at moray.UUCP (Judy Scheltema) writes:

>Also, can someone tell me where we can locate an ethernet board for the
>3b1 and the approximate price?
>
>I know this has been discussed before, so please mail any responses.
>Should there be wider interest than I envision, I would be glad to
>post a summary to the net.

Hmmm...  The last time I made such a request, I got about 10 email
messages from other people who were interested in tracking down such a
card, and no other actual info.  So if you know, post!

It's especially discouraging now that PC bus ethernet cards are
getting so cheap.

--
Howard E. Motteler       |  Dept. of Computer Science
motteler at umbc3.umbc.edu  |  UMBC, Catonsville, MD 21228