Is there word processing software for UNIX PC ??

ken.cochran kwmc at cbnewsj.ATT.COM
Fri Nov 10 06:57:25 AEST 1989

The UNIX PC has a number of keys (left side of the keyboard) which
look ideal for word processing, however, apart from vi/ed/mm which is
not really word processing, or some MS-DOs/DOS73 word processor, I am
unaware of any word processing package for the UNIX PC.

Is there such a package ? under unix, and if so would some kind person
be willing to help me get it and documentation ?

Thanks,  Ken Cochran     att!mtdca!kwmc

P.S. BONUS QUESTION
	does anyone know what a UNIX-PC is  ... is it a 3b1 or a 7300 ?