Is there word processing software for UNIX PC ??

It's "Mr. Boyo" to you Dylan jet at flatline.UUCP
Tue Nov 14 18:10:38 AEST 1989

In article <336 at icjapan.uucp> denwa!jimmy at anes.ucla.edu (Jim Gottlieb) writes:
>[Smart]'s the one product for our lowly machine that AT&T actually supports
>in the way of new software.  I was more than shocked when the offer
>came through for a FREE upgrade to 3.1.

What?  When?  Where?  I don't have the manuals, but I have a set
of the "official" distribution floppies.. (Some office creep pirated
the floppies and took home the manuals...)

--
"lizards at lightning speed, surpise me all the time does no one respect
space rules?" -- the Sugarcubes
J. Eric Townsend uunet!sugar!flatline!jet com6 at uhnix1.uh.edu
EastEnders Mailing list: eastender at flatline.UUCP