UNIX PC: Do these packages *exist*, Has anyone seen them or used them?

Lenny Tropiano lenny at icus.islp.ny.us
Wed Nov 29 14:47:08 AEST 1989

It's the case of the missing packages...  I've seen these packages mentioned
on various occasions.  I have a customer (for the company I work for by day)
who is interested in two of them, two of them I'm interested in.

If you have seen, used, can tell me where I can get it, how much it is,
or have any comments on ...

	AT&T UNIX PC Doctor's Solution    \
					   > Customer's request
	AT&T UNIX PC Dental Solution      /

	PEGASYS (CAD program for UNIX pc) \
                                           > My request
	GSS*TERMINAL                      /

Thanks,
Lenny
--
| Lenny Tropiano            ICUS Software Systems      [w] +1 (516) 589-7930 |
| lenny at icus.islp.ny.us     Telex; 154232428 ICUS      [h] +1 (516) 968-8576 |