Achieving maximum expansion memory without 2MB Card, How??

Elliot Dierksen elliot at alfred.UUCP
Mon Nov 13 23:16:30 AEST 1989

I have a 3B1 (used to be a 7300 before I hacked it to bits!!) that currently
has 3.5MB of RAM.  I have a 512K RAM card & a 1MB Combo card currently
installed. My question is: If I fully populate the Combo card, am I going to
be able to get to that 4MB point or is that 512K that I add just going to
step on the 512K card.  I thought I had heard something about being able to
path the cards so they would run correctly.

If it's not possible, please let me know.  I would hate to have a 512K
paperweight and still only 3.5MB. Any assistance/comments is greatly
appreciated..  Thanx,

EBD
--
Elliot Dierksen                 Home: {peora,ucf-cs,uunet}!tarpit!alfred!elliot
                                Work: {att,codas}!candi!ralph!ebd

"What's another word for Thesaurus??"  -- Steven Wright