Wanted: 3B1 keyboard

John R. MacMillan john at chance.UUCP
Thu Nov 16 15:03:21 AEST 1989

Never let people with white wine near your keyboard.

Having learned this, I'm looking for a new keyboard for my 3B1.  I
recall that a company called Discovery (formerly DDS) used to sell
them for about $30US, but I can't find their phone number, and I also
recall they had a minimum order of about three times that amount.

So, any pointers to Discovery or other firms or someone who has a few
spares?  Preferably on the Canadian side of the border, so I don't
have to deal with Customs, but I'm not picky.

And while I'm asking around, how about combo boards and monitors?

Thanks!
--
John R. MacMillan                "We've got armadillos in our trousers"
john at chance.UUCP