GOOD NEWS, vidio ram access kits are ready

Brian D. Botton botton at laidbak.i88.isc.com
Wed Oct 4 08:04:12 AEST 1989

Well, the day has finally come.  All of the parts are in, including
the PC boards and the socket pins.  I'm going to pickup shipping
envelopes tonight and hopefully finish the documents.  I expect to
have all orders shipped before the week ends.

So far I have sold 29 of the 35 kits that I have put together, along with
a few e-mail reservations.  Once I get to 35 I will ship only the PC
board and the pal along with instructions on how to get the other parts.
The cost of this partial kit is $10.  So, if you want the full kit,
get your check in the mail.  Send your check and mailing label to:

Brian Botton
4715 Old Oaks Dr. #3B
Lisle, Il. 60532

For those people who sent in their check long ago, thanks for your
patience.

--
   _][_n_n___i_i ________ I       I		Brian D. Botton